There are a number of ways to pay for those genealogy services which you have chosen from the “Tariff” page or agreed in advance, and I list these below, together with detailed instructions on how to use PayPal with or without an account:
1] Cheques[payable to “Ancestry Tracing”], Postal Orders or Cash.
2] PayPal…if you already have an account then you will probably know how to use it. Please specify the Invoice number and amount being paid.
3] How to use PayPal to make credit and debit card payments:
- Click on the PayPal button above.
- When the PayPal screen comes up, look for “Don’t have a PayPal account” option at the bottom.
- In the “Payment For” box, enter the Ancestry Tracing invoice numbers for which you are paying or if no Invoice, the package price or amount agreed.
- Enter the total invoice or agreed amount in the “Price” box.
- Click the “Continue” button at the bottom of the screen, alongside the text “Use your credit card or “Bank Account”.
- Select “Country” from the drop down list.
- Enter your name exactly as it appears on your card.
- Select card type from the drop-down list.
- Fill in the remaining details such as card number, billing address and contact info.
- Enter the card security details in the box provided.
- Click “Continue Checkout”.
- On the next page, verify your details and click “Pay”.
If you have any payment problems, you can always contact me by telephone or e-mail as shown on the “Contact Us” form.